Monday, December 6, 2010

maternity pictures

Goodness it has gotten cold outside!!
On Saturday I worked on Kinsley's Nursery the first half of the day, and then I decided to take some pictures while it was still bearable outside!
I wanted to take my pictures at the Old Mill, but of course it was super crowded,
so I just went to some random places and snapped some shots!
This one was outside some random persons house!
It took me forever to figure out how to make a perfect heart around my belly button!

This was also outside some random persons house,
but I LOVED that swing. This is one of my favorites!

This is my wonderful dog Charlie.
He is like my best friend, been there with me through thick and thin throughout all the hard times in the past year! So I had to include him in some pictures!!
I always laugh thinking about Kinsley when she goes for her first day of Kindergarten,
The teacher will ask what her parents do,
and she will probably respond with my mom is a nurse and my dads a dog.
Hahaha oh goodness. 83 more days to go:)